- Quickbooks Help
QuickBooks can provide useful and timely information in the form of financial statements, reports and graphs. However, it can only provide this information if you purchase the right product and then install, setup and use it properly. We don’t just help you use the software, we help you use it more efficiently and more effectively.
Kehoe &DeWeerd CPA PA offers the following solutions to help meet your QuickBooks needs:
- Personal Training – We train you personally! Either one-on-one or several individuals within your organization at your company’s location.
- Installation – We install QuickBooks on your stand-alone computer or in a network environment, in either single- or multi-user mode.
- Setup – We assist new QuickBooks users with initial setup including: EasyStep Interview, Preferences, Lists, Customers, Vendors, Employees, Banking and Reports. We also help experienced users manage their businesses more effectively by improving their current setup. Many users experience problems and lack the ability to generate and track important information as a result of inadequate setup.
- Support – Our QuickBooks support service can assist you with any installation, setup or operation assistance you might need. In addition, our support is not limited just to the software part of it, but we can also provide accounting and payroll assistance.
- Review – Our QuickBooks review service helps companies that have the human resources to perform daily accounting and payroll tasks, but need an accounting and payroll expert to review your transactions, accounts and reports. This review ensures that you receive timely, relevant and reliable financial information. We also inform you of any corrections, adjustments or reclassifications necessary to ensure that the financial information you receive reflects the correct financial condition of your business. Reviews may be conducted at any time, but monthly reviews provide you with up-to-date information and feedback about your business.
- Entity selection and restructuring
Your business entity has a large impact on your taxes and other liabilities. From your company’s inception through its growth and development, Kehoe &DeWeerd CPA PA can advise you on choosing an entity type and later restructuring if advantageous. With our knowledge and expertise, you will always be receiving the most advantageous entity type for the functions your business performs.
- Cash Flow & Budgeting
- Debt and Finance Advising
Whether your needs are corporate or personal, Kehoe &DeWeerd CPA PA’s professionals can assist you in sorting out the different options available for debt management and financing that will lower your payments and/or reduce the total amount of interest paid. Re-balancing your debts can also result in tax deduction savings. Even if you are able to handle the payments and the amounts of your current debts, our expertise may be able to save you money and/or lower your payments.
- Financial Projections
No one can predict the future perfectly, but we can all benefit from planning for it. Kehoe &DeWeerd CPA PA combines expertise and experience with a gained understanding of your business to produce financial projections that can help you manage your business plan and spending. Forecasting for the future is imperative to your company’s success. We make it a point to keep current with market trends and updates so that your business can be prepared for what is to come. Depending on your needs, our work can range from top-level reports to detailed financial models.